2022 HANK FM’s Acoustic Stars & Guitars – FAQ’s
- Are there any Health & Safety requirements? ALL shows will require attendees to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event OR full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination, or the original vaccination card. Please review all requirements at http://www.oldnationalcentre.com//safety-guidelines
- For the bag policy, information about cashless payments, mobile ticketing and more, please visit: https://www.livenation.com/venue/KovZpZAEAkvA/old-national-centre-events?_ga=2.268206792.774306702.1639080798-1012199547.1625582608#venue-safety
- Where is the concert taking place? In the Egyptian Room inside the Old National Centre located at 502 N New Jersey St. near Mass Ave. downtown.
- Can I buy tickets to the show? A limited number of tickets are on sale for a limited time. If you want to guarantee you have a GREAT seat to the show, get yours before they’re gone at ticketmaster.com.
- I’m feeling lucky. Could I WIN tickets to the show? We’re glad you asked! We’ve got lots of ways for you to win tickets to this show:
- Listen to Country 97.1 HANK FMfor a chance to win them on air
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for the any up-to-date info
- Come see us at one of our FREE TICKET STOPS: TBA
- Will I be able to meet my favorite artist at the show? We will have plenty of chances to win a Meet & Greet with all of our artists prior to the show. Keep listening and following our socials for more details as we get closer!
- What time does this shin-dig start? Doors will open at 6pm, and the show will start at 7:30pm.
- What are my parking options? From Old National Centre: Our main lot & reserved parking is located directly in front of the marquee and entered off of Alabama Street. Our secondary lot, North Lot, is located at the corner of North Street and New Jersey Street and is entered off of North Street. Reserved parking is $20.00 for the main lot and $15.00 for the north lot. Evening of event parking is first-come, first-served and pricing can vary at the gate. Beat the rush and reserve your space to guarantee a parking spot!
For all other questions regarding the venue, please visit: